At Bell and Howell, we recognize the importance of environmental stewardship. We actively work to create products and solutions which reduce the impact to our environment, and help you achieve your business and technical goals.
The Bell and Howell products and solutions minimize waste, and have a low impact on landfills based on the long lifecycle of the products and the amount of metal used in the system, all of which can be recycled.
Bell and Howell’s complete line of products and solutions help reduce waste and the emission of greenhouse gasses. Some examples include:
- The Inveloper is a unique mailing system that uses up to 40% less paper and consumes less energy.
- Our vision systems stop production when quality issues are detected, preventing the destruction of large quantities of mail.
- Addresses on mailpieces are confirmed before being introduced into the USPS® with our postal software solutions. Our data quality solutions reduce the expense and waste of returned mail.
- Flexible data management systems allow companies to create personalized high-impact documents, without preprinting marketing inserts.
- Our electronic presentment solutions and services allow 100% digital services, allowing companies the ability to eliminate paper and associated processing.
Our commitment to you
Every day, we help customers identify ways to enhance their operations and their bottom line. We look at every challenge as a new opportunity, and are relentless in our pursuit of developing solutions that help them succeed. From hardware, software, vision and reading, to support and service, we provide answers that meet operational goals and environmental standards.
We remain committed to implementing processes and systems that reduce waste and minimize our carbon footprint. Call us to learn how we can help you, too.