Mail Sorting Systems
Our sorting systems have been designed with the latest technology to increase your productivity, process a wider variety of mail and ensure greater flexibility for your ever-changing needs.
The Criterion Apex sorter has been designed with the latest technology to increase your productivity, process a wider variety of mail and ensure greater flexibility for your ever-changing needs.
The fast and modular sorter that grows with your business needs, optimized for direct mailers.
Handling virtually any mail type need is a challenge faced almost daily. We are pleased to extend the proven capability of the Criterion Apex sorter into the direct mail environment with the Criterion Apex DM.
The Criterion® Elevate sorter has been designed to meet high-speed mail processing needs of organizations with strict space limitations. The Elevate is ideal for processing letters and flats in a very compact footprint
The Bell and Howell FlatsMgr solution automates the task of sorting outgoing or incoming flat mailpieces using the most efficient technology available on the market today. This system can displace the need for manual processing or less efficient flat mailpiece processing while increasing the quality and traceability of each mailpiece.
We’ve teamed with Engineering Innovation Inc. to offer the EZ-Flats sorting system. If your daily flats volume is 3,000 mailpieces or more, then the EZ-Flats system is the perfect postage-saving solution for your operations. With its combination of market-leading technologies, the EZ-Flats system can help you achieve maximum postage discounts.
Mail Sorting System Options
- Doubles Detector: Integrity module for Bell and Howell sorters. Add integrity and efficiency to your mailings. Read More
- Incoming Devices: As a Bell and Howell customer, you can be assured that the integrity of your lockbox or remittance processing is our paramount concern. Read More
- Linerless Label Applicator: The Bell and Howell Linerless Labeler Applicator is a robust, efficient and accurate tool used to provide a clear zone to letter and flat mail for barcode and mail ID printing. Read More
- WayMark®: The power of the Criterion product line continues with the latest innovation from Bell and Howell — WayMark: An alternative to digital meters.Read More
- X-Class Sort Bins: The X-Class Universal Sort Bin System is designed to allow mailrooms and sorting operations to improve their sorting operations through incremental upgrading, while avoiding wholesale equipment replacement. Read More