Any format. One solution.
Bell and Howell’s Ascender inserters are the most flexible in the industry. All Ascender inserters support multiple applications, are designed to changeover in minutes, and have mailpiece integrity that exceeds industry requirements.
The need to manage short, mid-length and long runs, multiple applications and regulations requiring 100% integrity, are leading mail producers to solutions that can process all mail types with equal proficiency but have the throughput required for long runs. The Bell and Howell Ascender inserters reliably process letters and flats with the highest possible accuracy. At up to 16,000 insertions per hour, the system is ready for long runs. The changeover process has been optimized to minimize downtime, increase repeatability and take application changes to a new level of simplicity.
The Ascender 16 inserting system combines the functionality of multiple inserters and can process applications for virtually any mailing operation. This revolutionary system is designed expressly to answer the mail processing industry’s demand for a fast, flexible, cost-effective inserter. The Ascender 16 inserter is the first product in the industry to truly meet these requirements by enabling swift change-overs yielding the increased productivity that can accelerate ROI.
The unique architecture of all Bell and Howell systems allows you to connect our array of input and output modules to any of our inserters. This gives you the flexibility to build a system perfectly matched to your current needs and ready to support your future expansion. Ascender 16 systems can be configured to match a variety of page count and throughput needs. Modules can be added, temporarily removed or upgraded as needed.
- Includes the new patent-pending Control Document Collator.
Navigator System Controller
- Features Bell and Howell's Navigator system controller, which acts as a master command center for virtually any device using voice commands
- Expand functionality by including one or all of the IQ Software Suite for central management of machine and item activity.
- Included with every Ascender 16 inserter, our proprietary Harmonix solution dynamically optimizing the inserter cycle speed based on how the machine is performing without operator influence.
|Maximum cycle speed (insertions/hr)||
- Swift, repeatable format size changeover
- Advanced system controller (Navigator) with optional voice control and notification
- High-speed (up to16,000 insertions/hr) letters processing
- Processes a wide range of document sizes and applications
- Superior material handling with rotary and friction feed options
- Unique document collation capabilities
- Compatible in all ADF software environments
- Industry leading vision technology — JETVision
- Built-in and redundant document/data tracking throughout the system