Bell and Howell Plans Strong Showing at GRAPH EXPO 2012
Displays, Exhibits & Personal Tours to Showcase Company’s Best-In-Class Solutions
Chicago, Oct. 3, 2012 — Bell and Howell, a leading provider of solutions and services for paper-based and digital messaging, today announced its plans for GRAPH EXPO, North America’s largest tradeshow for offset, digital and hybrid technologies, products and services. Bell and Howell will have its strongest showing ever, underscored by the introduction of new innovations that deliver the utmost efficiency and productivity, and elevate traditional document messaging to true multi-channel communications. Bell and Howell is exhibiting in booths 2610 and 3211.
Among the new solutions that will be unveiled are the industry’s first mobile mail application, BH Mobile Mail™, a turnkey service that allows companies to quickly and cost-effectively offer a branded mobile mail app that is supported on all major mobile platforms. Also being introduced is Hosted IQ™, a new production management service that provides all of the benefits of an automated document factory without incurring infrastructure, software and support costs. The company plans to have solution experts on hand to present or demonstrate many of its best-in-class solutions at the show, including:
- Software solutions that optimize data quality and postal discounts, ensure regulatory compliance, enable document personalization, and manage ADF processes
- Flexible inserting and inveloping solutions for traditional and plain paper mailing operations of all sizes
- Plastic card systems that provide simple, secure card fulfillment for low- or high-volume operations
- Vision and integrity controls for 100-percent quality assurance
- Sorting solutions designed with modularity to fit the needs of all mailers, featuring the latest technology to process the widest variety of mail and parcels
Through booth tours and demonstrations, Bell and Howell will provide an expanded view of the total end-to-end connectivity and functionality afforded by its solutions.
GRAPH EXPO will be held Oct. 7 through Oct. 10 at McCormick Place South in Chicago.
About Bell and Howell
Bell and Howell is a leading global provider of multi-channel communications solutions, providing messaging technologies for print, Web and mobile delivery. We dedicate ourselves to drive positive growth for our customers, and our suite of solutions are designed to be open, flexible, solve unique customer needs, and enable the highest quality and lowest cost production of highly relevant customer communications. Supporting these solutions is one of the largest dedicated service organizations in the industry. Headquartered in Research Triangle Park, N.C., the company maintains development and manufacturing facilities in Wheeling, Ill., Bethlehem, Pa., Rochester, N.Y., Dallas, Texas, and Waterloo, Ontario, Canada. For further information, please visit www.bellhowell.net.